Roku TV is a streaming media player. It’s an easy way to enjoy movies and videos via streaming channels while stay connected to the internet. It gives you the maximum number of channels to watch than any other streaming player. Through Roku you can watch Netflix, moviebox apk, Hulu, HBO Go, Sling TV, FuboTV, PBS, etc. It means you can watch both free & paid content through Roku.
Features of Roku:
- Roku give access to authenticated channels, free channels, rent-on-buy channels, and subscription channels.
- Get 140 plus channels like ABC, CW, CBSN, ESPN, FOX Sports etc.
- Watch the latest Hollywood movies.
- Pick preferred content by simply entering title or actor or director’s name.
- Play videos from websites like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon.
- Watch Live TV and Sport anytime, anywhere.
- Get original content from trusted websites.
MovieBox on Roku TV:
- First of all, make sure that your Roku TV and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now open Roku TV and turn on the option for Screen Mirror.
- This will then set up the connection between your smartphone and Roku TV.
- Now go to the Navigation Panel on Roku TV and search for the Cast feature.
- Next setup Cast Interface that is similar to a Bluetooth connection.
- Now wait for several minutes until you find the Roku TV device so that you can pair it.
- After successful pairing, your Android home screen will then be displayed on Roku TV.
- Lastly, launch the MovieBox app on your Android Smartphone so that you can stream all your favourite TV shows and Movies with high definition quality.
Moviebox for Roku TV is the best way to enhance the experience of watching movies. This combination will give you unlimited entertainment. Now you have connected your device with the TV screen and streaming the videos for free on MovieBox. In case you are facing any difficulty while streaming or connecting MovieBox on roku tv then feel free to ask in the comment section. If you found this article helpful then please do share with your friends and family. Thanks!